1) JJR switchblade forks with long dropouts.Aluminium crown and cromo legs.
2-3) JJR suspension fork was made when the Answer pro forx were a hot item. But in fact needless! The fork worked perfect, with a minimal of flex! But it was to heavy and after the suspension period in BMX, I changed back to normal forks. But it looked great!
4) Double bold seatpost clamp made in Latvia.
5) Seat guts made in Belgium before the fine adjustment seatpost were introduced in the BMX world as a standart item.
6) Invert stem made in Latvia.
7) Titanium chainwheel made in Latvia,JJR design.
8-9) Aluminium crank arms (made in Belgium) with titanium axle (made in Latvia).